Catalog Search Results
1) Cleaning Up Your Mental Mess : 5 simple scientifically proven steps to reduce anxiety stress and toxic thinking
2021 Summer Top Picks for Middle Schoolers
2022 Abraham Lincoln Teen Book Awards
6) The chemistry of joy workbook: overcoming depression using the best of brain science, nutrition, and the psychology of mindfulness
Joy comes of its own accord when we are in our naturally healthy state. Every one of us has the capacity for joy, but many forces in our lives keep us from enjoying this contented and healthy state of being.
When our resilience is depleted, we find it difficult to adapt to change, face challenges, and deal with the ups and downs life brings. If your natural resilience has been consumed by stress or depression, you can reclaim it with...
9) A mind of your own: the truth about depression and how women can heal their bodies to reclaim their lives : featuring a 30-day plan for transformation
13) Eating, drinking, overthinking: the toxic triangle of food, alcohol, and depression--and how women can break free
Why do so many women drink and eat to excess and then spend their days regretting it? An expert on women and depression explains what can be done to treat and prevent it.
Depression is a common and debilitating problem among women, though it rarely occurs in a vacuum. As Susan Nolen-Hoeksema's original research shows, overthinking—a tendency to ruminate on problems rather than seek solutions—often co-exists with unhealthy eating...
14) Stolen: a memoir
20) 21 ways to a happier depression: a creative guide to getting unstuck from anxiety, setbacks, and stress
Didn't find it?
Can't find what you are looking for? Suggest a purchase. Submit Request